This step-by-step guide on how to buy VeChain (VEN) will walk you through the steps on buying VeChain with USD on Binance safely and securely. These are the best ways to invest and trade VEN. This cryptocurrency buying guide is meant for for beginners and starting investors.
VeChain is a global leading blockchain platform for products and information.
VeChain is the world’s leading Enterprise-focused dApp/ICO platform for products and information. It aims to connect blockchain technology to the real world by providing robust infrastructure as well as IOT integration, with scalability up to 10,000 tx/s and pioneering in building real world applications. This is being achieved through partnerships and collaborations with innovative brands and industries.
How to Buy VeChain in the US
Quick reference instructions, followed by more detailed instructions and screenshots below.
- Open an account on Coinbase.
- Open an account on Binance.
- Buy Ethereum ETH on Coinbase. ETH has a lower exchange and conversion fee and is faster than Bitcoin.
- Fund your Binance account with the Ethereum you just purchased. Note: Coinbase will charge a $14.25 transfer fee, so make sure you purchase and send enough to make it worth it. I recommend at least $500 at a time.
- Open the Exchange page on Binance and trade as you will.
The reason you must fund Coinbase first is the company accepts FIAT currencies, i.e USD, EUR, etc. From there, you can take your FIAT converted to ETH and purchase VeChain, or any other coin at Binance.
These two companies are the most reputable I have currently encountered and used. Fees are reasonable compared to other options I’ve tried.
Coinbase: $14.25 to transfer to Binance
Binance: 0.1% trading fee.
Binance: Free to withdraw from Binance back to Coinbase.
Coinbase to Bank Account ACH: Free.
Total estimated fees on a $500 investment based on July 2018 rates: $19.25
Open an account in Binance.
Verify as necessary. The further verifications provided, the more you can deposit and withdraw at a time.
Click over to Funds, then Deposits and Withdrawals. You will be presented with a screen showing all of the available cryptocurrencies.
Click on Deposit for Ethereum.
You will be presented with an address to send your Ethereum to as a deposit. Copy the one time use address from Binance and paste it into the Coinbase accounts page under the Send button. The screenshot below shows BTC, but you will want to click on ETH.
Once the fund have finished transferring, head over to the Binance exchange.
Binance allows you to set limit, market, and stop-limit orders on buying and selling.
You are on your own from here. Good luck! To withdraw from Binance, go back to the Funds Deposits and Withdrawals page and click on the Withdrawal button for whatever currency you have.
Step by Step Instructions for using Binance
Now that your Ethereum has been successfully added, you can click Funds, then Deposits Withdrawals. Right in front of the coin you transferred, the total balance should reflect the value of Bitcoin or Ethereum you transferred.
- Click on Exchange, right beside the Binance Logo, then select the Basic option.
- On the Exchange page, look to the top right corner where you find the market pairs section above Trade History.
- Look for the market pair you want to exchange. In this case, locate the VEN/ETH pair and click (search for VEN/BTC if you funded your account with Bitcoin).
- The page loads the VEN/ETH pair, and you are set to exchange your coins for VEN.
- Beneath the chart, locate Buy VEN section.
- The first box shows the value of ETH per VEN to be purchased.
- The second box is for you to enter the amount (number of coins) of VEN you want to exchange for your BTC or ETH you funded.
- Below the Amount box, you have options to use 25%, 50%, 75%, or all of your deposited funds to buy the VEN cryptocurrency.
- The total box shows you how much BTC or ETH you are paying to buy the quantity of VEN you entered.
- Click the Buy VEN button.
Within some few seconds, you should have the VEN you have exchanged credited to your VEN wallet on the Binance platform.
Your VEN cryptocurrency is now available to be sent out to your wallet outside the exchange.
VeChain (VEN) Price Prediction for 2018
Price predictions for VeChain vary from $15 at the end of Q1 to $100 at the end of 2018. Despite the large range, this is an excellent opportunity to more than triple your investment. At the time of writing this guide, VEN is currently trading at around $4.15 during a market dip. Early investors couldn’t ask for a better time to increase their positions, whether short or long term.
Is VeChain (VEN) a Good Investment?
- January 15, 2018 – VeChain’s blockchain + IoT solution to the 1st BAAS to enter China’s Tobacco industry by working with National level government body — State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation, via an exclusive partnership with NRCC.
- Jim Breyer is a heavy investor. Breyer is Chairman of the Advisory Board of Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management, which is the Harvard Business School of China.
- VeChain will help protect against counterfeit items.
Building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem to enable transparent information flow, efficient collaboration, and high speed value transferring. (VeChain is Much more than anti-counterfeiting)
VeChain Non-White Paper (Please please please read it, you’ll get the whole picture)
VeChain Official Site (Click upper right corner to switch to English)
Hello from Sunny, Noah and Shanghai developer team! (40+ people!)
A quick tour of #VeChain Shanghai office
Pics of #VeChain’s first meetup @Shanghai office
VeChain THOR Power Forged AMA Transcript
VeChain’s National Level Partnership
VeChain Apotheosis: The Beginning!!!!!!
VeChain Announces a joint partnership with @QUOINE and listed on QRYPTOS
10 global senior partners from #PwC visited #VeChain Shanghai Office
VeChain Financial Executive Report Vol.1
Boxmining Daily: Biggest Bubble Ever? (Mentioned Gui’an SEZ potential enormous long term influences)
Boxmining: Vechain (VEN) discussion with Suppoman
Vechain / VEN – Blockchain Solutions For Logistics and Counterfeiting
Koreanjewtrading: Vechain ( VEN ) Re-brands to Thor (VET) , Masternodes, New Partnerships, Moon coming?
Coin Contenders: VeChain ( $VEN ) bigger than Walton, Neo, Qtum?
Undervalued Cryptocurrencies: Vechain (VEN) – YouTube
Jerome Grilleres (EU GM) talking with Cointelegraph about VeChain!
BlockShow Asia Reveals: How VeChain Will Change Luxury Market
Blockchain is shaking up O2O in China
CryptoBriefing.com review on VeChain
Blockchain is revolutionizing the business world… Bussiness Insider
The Rowlingstone Weekly Report
When VeChain meets Recolte – YouTube
How to use VeChain App to verify authenticity of products? – YouTube
VeChain Smartchip Automation Workstation
Business Clients & Partnership
Hubei Sanxin Cultural Media Ltd.
Xiamen Innov Information Technology Co Ltd
A Global Convenience Store Franchise
Looking Into Who Is Jiangsu Printed Electronics
VeChain teams up with Madeforgoods | CN press release
VeChain affirms partnership with China Unicom
Global strategic cooperation with DNV GL
Groupe Renault teams with Microsoft and…
World’s Largest Freight Company to Use Blockchain Tech for Asset Management
PwC CN: VeChain S.E.A. becomes a portfolio company of PwC’s incubation…
Babyghost and VeChain: Fashion on the Blockchain – Nasdaq.com
China’s Largest Wine Importer Wants to Place Wine on a Private Blockchain
Bright Fishery (officially announced in weekly report vol.6)
The liquor tracing platform VeChain developed for…D.I.G is sponsored by the Shanghai local government
The General Office of the State Council of China has publicly released “The instruction on…supply chain innovation
VEN Circulating Supply Statement
VeChain’s 277 million circulating supply…
- Vol.15: Coperation with world’s leading RFID tag solutions provider
- Vol.14: Agreement with the leading enterprise of Chinese printed electronics, government administration
- Vol.13: Apotheosis
- Vol.12: Jerome: How Blockchain is Disrupting the Luxury Industry on the Blockshow Asia 2017
- Vol.11: PwC & Michigan State University Collaboration Research, D.I.G wine on shelf from Shanghai Free Trade Zone
- Vol.10: Inclusive Blockchain Conference, Global PwC Immersion Group visit VeChain, Madeforgoods Partnered, BlockShow
- Vol.9: VeChain Japan tour, Exchange/Enterprise Cooperation, First Foundation Financial Report
- Vol.8: #NB-IoT, #VeChain Economical Model, #VEN Payment solution
- Vol.7: NFC, RFID, VeChain Smartchip Automation Workstation, ‘IoT+VeChain’ solution
- Vol.6: VeChain Cup National Business School Sailing Competition, Anuga World Food Exhibition, VEN Token Burned
- Vol.5 (Google translate)
Fan Made Review
VeChain Thor Is Positioning to Become THE #1 Enterprise dApp Platform, and Here’s Why – A Systems Analyst’s Perspective
The VeChain Partnerships Infographic
VeChain Review by Anthonie Verweij
A look at DNV GL, the best partner in Crypto
A Deeper Dive Into VeChain Masternodes!
The World Leader Kuehne & Nagel and its partnership with VeChain
PwC is an exponential force in VeChains global appeal
Why VeChain Can Break Into A $30+ Billion Industry And Be A Smart Agriculture Giant
BABYGHOST, FashTech, and VeChain
VeChain and Direct Imported Goods (DIG)