Bitcoin: Cryptocurrency Technologies: Mining, Investing and Trading in the Internet of Money
“Virtual currencies, perhaps most notably Bitcoin, have captured the imagination of some, struck fear among others, and confused the heck out of the rest of us.” (Thomas Carper, US Senator)
Join the technological revolution that has rocked the financial world. But is Bitcoin really an investor’s grab-bag? This is your guide through the outwardly complex world of Bitcoin, providing the knowledge you need cut your slice of the Internet of money. Whether you’re looking into the next killer venture, investing in a startup, or simply curious about the technology, this review by Nakamoto provides essential detail to get you started.
Bitcoin is still in its early stages and yet it has already spawned a multi-billion-dollar global economy and forced the financial world to start thinking of transactions in a completely new way. A lot of us take the capacity of storing money, saving money, sending money to others, and receiving money electronically for granted because we are part of the 50% lucky of the world, but 2.5 billion adults in the world does not have access to bank accounts. Cryptocurrency can give this people access to having a bank in their pocket through a cell phone, opening commerce to masses of new people.
But, a part from the sociopolitical consequences of the new “currency with wings”, if you were to talk about Bitcoin with your grandmother, probably the first thing she would be asking would be “It sounds great up to now…but how can I use it? I mean, do I just go up to the grocery store and give them a number or code or something?” Your grandma is right.
This is why Nakamoto’s book gives you:
- A broad introduction of bitcoin and its underlying blockchain – ideal for non-technical users, investors, and business executives
- An explanation of the technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies
- Details of the Bitcoin decentralized network, on Bitcoin mining, investing, transactions and how to choose a secure wallet for your Bitcoin, and how to calculate your net income with Bitcoin
- An overview on other cryptocurrencies: Litecoin, Ripple, Peercoin, Dogecoin, and Ethereum
- The limits and risks of the Bitcoin system: what does the future hold?
Download your copy now!
|Product Type Name|