A Plain English Guide to Cryptocurrency:: Blockchain, Bitcoins, and Cryptocurrency Terminologies Explained the Easiest…
Learn new things, invest now, and get rewarded in the future!
A Plain English Guide to Cryptocurrency is a book made specifically for people who want to understand the new digital coins but are having a hard time with the terminologies.
Words you haven’t heard before like cryptography, ripple, halve, hash, block, encryption, radeon, dogecoin, ico, and other terms will make your brain bleed. With the continuous hype in Bitcoin, you can’t help but be curious about it. But sometimes, things are just so hard to understand. Well, not anymore!
With this book, you will:
- Know in simple English how cryptocurrency works
- Identify the most promising coins and which are the best ones
- Understand what networks, nano ledger, and public key are and how crypto can remove banks from the picture
- Decide if it is the right form of investment for you
- Be able to explain cryptocurrency to anyone, even to your Grandma
|Product Type Name|