What is Cryptocurrency: Your Complete Guide to Bitcoin, Blockchain and Beyond
Do you need a bitcoin for dummies book that isn’t written for dummies? A guide that’s up to date with the latest cryptocurrency news for 2018? A beginner’s guide to bitcoin, altcoin trading, the Ethereum blockchain, cryptocurrency exchanges and more? Let’s make the super complex bitcoin economy very simple to understand.
It has been put together by award-winning journalist Chris Stead and the team of expert writers from Crypto Finder. It has been purpose built for people who want to learn about cryptocurrency and understand how cryptocurrency works, but need the technobabble broken down into layman’s terms. Inside you’ll not just learn how to make money with cryptocurrency, but also…
- How cryptocurrency started.
- A blockchain for dummies guide, cryptocurrency mining, the best cryptocurrency wallets and best cryptocurrency exchanges.
- A step-by-step guide to trading bitcoin, trading Ethereum and trading cryptocurrency.
- Avoiding scams in bitcoin investments.
- How to do a cryptocurrency technical analysis and read cryptocurrency charts.
- The difference between cryptocurrency altcoins.
- Cryptocurrency predictions for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple (XRP), Litecoin, Stellar, TRON and more.
This is the bible you need to successfully break into the $300 billion-dollar cryptocurrency market.
Understand how to buy cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency trading, the blockchain economy, cryptocurrency pricing and cryptocurrency investment. Learn the best crypto online trading sites. We also detail the differences between all the major altcoins, including Bitcoin vs Ethereum, with a detailed bitcoin analysis and Ethereum analysis.
The good news is, anybody can get involved in and try their hand at making money with cryptocurrency. What is cryptocurrency and what is blockchain are questions many ask, and this complete dummies guide covers the following chapters:
- Introduction to What is Cryptocurrency?
- How did bitcoin trading start?
- What is blockchain and how does blockchain work?
- Understanding bitcoin, altcoin and Ethereum mining
- How cryptocurrency works
- Explaining ICOs
- What is an altcoin?
- Explaining blockchain forks
- What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
- What is a cryptocurrency exchange?
- A step-by-step guide to converting real money to cryptocurrency
- Supply, demand and volatility: investing in cryptocurrency
- How to trade cryptocurrencies
- step-by-step guide to trading bitcoin to Ethereum or to altcoins
- Where to use cryptocurrency
- How to avoid cryptocurrency scams and pyramid schemes
- What are the best altcoins?
- What is Bitcoin
- What is Ethereum
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum
- What is Ripple XRP
- What is Stellar Lumens
- Ripple vs Stellar
- What is Bitcoin Cash
- What is Litecoin
- What is Cardano
- What is EOS
- What is NEO
- What is IOTA
- What is Monero
- What is TRON
- How to read cryptocurrency charts and do a technical analysis
- How to get cryptocurrency news
- Cryptocurrency terms explained
Visit finder.com/cryptocurrency for all your daily news and updates.
This cryptocurrency book joins Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor’s Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond by Chris Burniske, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies: A Comprehensive Introduction by Arvind Narayanan, Blockchain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide About Blockchain Wallet, Mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, Dash, IOTA and Smart Contracts by Alan T. Norman and Life After Google: The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain Economy by George Gilder.
|Number Of Pages|
|Product Type Name|