The Ultimate Guide to Bitcoin: Mine and Spend BitCoins
The whole truth about Bitcoin…So you can decide for yourself !
Bitcoin: it’s the worldwide virtual currency everyone’s talking about. But most explanations of Bitcoin are completely bewildering—they’re either written by people in thrall with it or by those appalled by the very notion of an alternative currency. What’s the real story? How does Bitcoin work? Where did it come from? What’s it good for? How do you get, store, and spend Bitcoins? And should you?
The Ultimate Guide to Bitcoin answers all your questions—honestly, objectively, and in plain English. Michael Miller has spent his life demystifying complicated ideas and technologies: he’s helped more than 1,000,000 readers in over 150 easy-tounderstand books. Now, he explains Bitcoin in ways everyone can understand.
Miller will help you decide for yourself if Bitcoin should be part of your life. And if the answer is “Yes,” he’ll help you make the most of it!
- Is Bitcoin the currency of the future—or just the latest scam?
- Why does anyone think Bitcoins have value?
- Are Bitcoins legal?
- Are Bitcoins really untraceable?
- How and where can I buy Bitcoins?
- How do I choose a Bitcoin exchange?
- How do I find out what my Bitcoins are worth?
- Can I trade Bitcoin just like other currencies?
- Can I really mine my own new Bitcoins?
- Is Bitcoin taxable?
- Where should I store my Bitcoins?
- How much Bitcoin fraud and theft really exists?
- Which merchants accept Bitcoin?
- How safe—or risky—is Bitcoin?
- How does Bitcoin compare to other virtual currencies?
- What’s the future of Bitcoin?
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|
|Product Type Name|