Blockchain Loyalty: Disrupting loyalty and reinventing marketing using cryptocurrencies.
A blockchain loyalty program rewards members with a cryptocurrency (or cryptotoken) instead of traditional points and miles when they spend. The cryptocurrency is actively traded on a digital exchange and the value fluctuates based on speculative investor behaviour and the market forces of supply and demand. Members become fascinated with the idea of earning a currency which is ‘alive’.
Blockchain Loyalty provides deep insight into how this new type of program design is disrupting loyalty and reinventing marketing around the world, and features:
– the basics of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
– the history of loyalty currencies
– a world-first blockchain loyalty research project
– interviews with blockchain loyalty companies
– the essentials of running an Initial Coin Offering
– business models including tax and legal considerations
– blockchain marketing basics
– an overview of the required technology
PHILIP SHELPER has over 12 years’ experience within the loyalty industry, including roles at Qantas Frequent Flyer and Vodafone, as well as running his own loyalty management consultancy, Loyalty & Reward Co. He also manages www.blockchainloyalty.io, a global blockchain loyalty resource centre.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|
|Product Type Name|