This step-by-step guide on how to buy Cindicator (CND) will walk you through the steps on buying Cindicator with USD on Binance safely and securely. These are the best ways to invest and trade CND. This cryptocurrency buying guide is meant for for beginners and starting investors.
Cindicator is a fintech company that is working to create the social and technological infrastructure needed to make effective decisions under the volatile conditions of the new economy.
By combining a large number of diverse financial analysts and a set of machine learning models into a single system, we are developing a Hybrid Intelligence infrastructure for the efficient management of investors’ capital in traditional financial and cryptomarkets.
Cindicator is a decentralized, community-driven infrastructure that harnesses the value of collective+artificial intelligence. Hybrid Intelligence is a technological symbiosis of Man and Machines. This synergy enables Cindicator to make more precise decisions in a world of growing uncertainty, benefiting our individual members and the community as a whole.
Our technology is built upon millions of decentralized analyst predictions processed by our technology, driven by AI. We believe the integration of decision-making approaches provides an exciting opportunity to solve problems and current challenges of participants of financial markets. Community members provide us with regular predictions, which add significant value to the technology and therefore improve predictive robustness.
Our tech engine is continually learning by taking historical data and reviewing the performance of those predictions using the complex of statistical tools and machine-learning approaches. Cindicator’s platform adapts dynamically, correcting its models by continually actualizing better “weights of trust” to the analysts. The continual review, adaption and correction crystallize the accuracy of financial forecasts.
Hybrid Intelligence Platform, powered by Cindicator’s advanced technology infrastructure, gives us a real-time market perspective. This synergy of Man and Machine enables the Cindicator Team and CND token holders to make smarter decisions, based on data science, and generate returns for our community.
Read the Whitepaper.
How to Buy Cindicator in the US
Quick reference instructions, followed by more detailed instructions and screenshots below.
- Open an account on Coinbase.
- Open an account on Binance.
- Buy Ethereum ETH on Coinbase. ETH has a lower exchange and conversion fee and is faster than Bitcoin.
- Fund your Binance account with the Ethereum you just purchased. Note: Coinbase will charge a $14.25 transfer fee, so make sure you purchase and send enough to make it worth it. I recommend at least $500 at a time.
- Open the Exchange page on Binance and trade as you will.
The reason you must fund Coinbase first is the company accepts FIAT currencies, i.e USD, EUR, etc. From there, you can take your FIAT converted to ETH and purchase Cindicator, or any other coin at Binance.
These two companies are the most reputable I have currently encountered and used. Fees are reasonable compared to other options I’ve tried.
Coinbase: $8.25 to transfer to Binance
Binance: 0.1% trading fee.
Binance: Free to withdraw from Binance back to Coinbase.
Coinbase to Bank Account ACH: Free.
Total estimated fees on a $500 investment based on April 2018 rates: $13.25
Open an account in Binance.
Verify as necessary. The further verifications provided, the more you can deposit and withdraw at a time.
Click over to Funds, then Deposits and Withdrawals. You will be presented with a screen showing all of the available cryptocurrencies.
Click on Deposit for Ethereum.
You will be presented with an address to send your Ethereum to as a deposit. Copy the one time use address from Binance and paste it into the Coinbase accounts page under the Send button. The screenshot below shows BTC, but you will want to click on ETH.
Once the fund have finished transferring, head over to the Binance exchange.
Binance allows you to set limit, market, and stop-limit orders on buying and selling.
You are on your own from here. Good luck! To withdraw from Binance, go back to the Funds Deposits and Withdrawals page and click on the Withdrawal button for whatever currency you have.
Step by Step Instructions for using Binance
Now that your Ethereum has been successfully added, you can click Funds, then Deposits Withdrawals. Right in front of the coin you transferred, the total balance should reflect the value of Bitcoin or Ethereum you transferred.
- Click on Exchange, right beside the Binance Logo, then select the Basic option.
- On the Exchange page, look to the top right corner where you find the market pairs section above Trade History.
- Look for the market pair you want to exchange. In this case, locate the CND/ETH pair and click (search for CND/BTC if you funded your account with Bitcoin).
- The page loads the CND/ETH pair, and you are set to exchange your coins for CND.
- Beneath the chart, locate Buy CND section.
- The first box shows the value of ETH per CND to be purchased.
- The second box is for you to enter the amount (number of coins) of CND you want to exchange for your BTC or ETH you funded.
- Below the Amount box, you have options to use 25%, 50%, 75%, or all of your deposited funds to buy the CND cryptocurrency.
- The total box shows you how much BTC or ETH you are paying to buy the quantity of CND you entered.
- Click the Buy CND button.
Within some few seconds, you should have the CND you have exchanged credited to your CND wallet on the Binance platform.
Your CND cryptocurrency is now available to be sent out to your wallet outside the exchange.
Is Cindicator (CND) a Good Investment?
Cindicator has been diligent about keeping those with a vested interest updated on happenings very frequently through their Medium channel. Below is their posted 2018 strategy.
A global marketing strategy
In 2018 we will begin to implement our global marketing plan. We would like to highlight some of the most important goals in this plan:
- The majority of the investment fund market (hedge funds, private equity funds, family offices) and professional traders’ market need to be aware of Cindicator, the Hybrid Intelligence technology, and our products. We expect significant growth in token holders representing these professional crypto market participants. This will provide for the effective functioning of the Cindicator ecosystem’s internal Token economy, whereby a large group of professional finance market participants is interested in gaining access to our analytical products, purchasing that access with Tokens.
- Exponential growth in our user base of crowd forecasting platform analysts from different countries. The more motivated analysts that take an active role in the generation of prognoses and analytics inside our platform, the more new kinds of indicators can be researched by us and presented to the market. It will also increase the stability and credibility of the data received.
Key points in the implementation of our marketing plan:
- Active work with finance, tech and business media. We will cover the advantages and special features of Cindicator’s technologies, and also reach a large audience with every major update in the evolution of Hybrid Intelligence;
- Online marketing for effective growth in our target audience for analytical products and our crowd forecasting platform;
- Work with opinion leaders and bloggers;
- External marketing sprints capitalising on the entire capacity of our community;
- Participation in major global events in a public speaking capacity;
- Active work and organisation of local meetups in a range of countries. We have already begun this process in Australia and New Zealand in December. Our Head of Analytics Kate held more than 80 meetings, showcased our products to the local crypto community, and entered into a series of partnerships as our representative. We are planning similar visits to Japan, the USA, China, the UK, Canada and other countries in 2018.
We are planning to implement a significant expansion of our analytical and predictive product range and to undertake work of a broad scope to increase its value and improve its usability. Our planned stack of work and products includes:
- Increase of crypto (currency, token, new ICOs) and traditional (stocks, futures, currencies) assets, covering the US, European, Asian and Australian exchanges that we provide predictive analytics for;
- Increase the range of analytical product types for our Token holder audience: an advanced ranking system (tokens and coins, traditional financial assets), Hybrid Intelligence Heat Maps (tokens and coins, traditional financial assets), Short- and Long-term Countertrend Indicators, Black Swan Indicators, Super-loser Indicators, etc.;
- In-depth ICO analysis: our in-depth research and consultation with ICO investors and crypto hedge funds have proven that there is high demand for professional ICO analysis and our aim is to build the first composite analysis for upcoming token sales: Price Action Indicators, Capital-to-raise Indicators, Advanced Ranking System, Exchange Indicators, Heat Maps;
- Products using NLP (natural language processing) technology;
- Roboadvising for crypto markets;
- Cryptometer: activation of new exchanges and currency pairs, triangular arbitrage support;
- Execution trading bot for arbitrage and other automated trading strategies (all-time high breakthrough for instance);
- Products which allow direct interaction with Hybrid Intelligence, in particular setting customised questions and gaining access to interaction with top analysts;
- Development of new analytical product distribution solutions for Cindicator clients (SaaS mobile apps, API, bots);
- Development and improvement of interfaces and graphic representation of indicators;
- Tech partnerships/integration with related services: stock exchanges, terminals, news feeds, etc.
Business model, CND Token economy and pricing policy
Analytical products and access in exchange for CND Tokens forms the basis of the inner life and economy of the Cindicator ecosystem. Their distribution and use have multiple implicit applications.
We are planning to conduct a series of experiments in our product pricing policy so as to promote the growth of the fundamentals of the Hybrid Intelligence ecosystem (demand for products, effectiveness of utilisation, ecosystem development) as efficiently as possible.
For the most exclusive Hybrid Intelligence products, we are planning to implement a pricing system based on auction and competition for access. This system will allow traders and funds to compete between themselves for the right to gain access to products. Auctions and competitions will be used to provide access to those products which can be accessed by one or several market participants only. The advantage of competitive access to our ecosystem is that the Token holders interested in the products, on the one hand, can determine the price themselves, which will also have a positive influence on the creation of the dynamic motivation fund for the system’s analysts, and on the other hand will contribute to the development of the adjacent sections of the ecosystem (for instance, the most accurate analysts from the top echelon, who provide the greatest contribution to the ecosystem, will be granted priority access to exclusive trading signals).
We will also develop and strengthen the team’s connections to our most effective users, so that the analytical product can be as comprehensive as possible for the purposes of ecosystem development.
Collective forecasting platform
We will continue to develop our ecosystem’s core — the platform which brings together the collective intelligence of tens of thousands of decentralised finance analysts. Our key areas of work are:
- Monthly updates to the platform, enhancing the quality of interaction with the platform, the stability of its functions and introducing new features;
- Development of a financial and non-financial incentive system for analysts, enhancing this system and therefore promoting market analysis of higher quality and broader range;
- Training analysts; an internal programme intended to enhance market knowledge and forecasting skills; partnerships and joint projects with institutional representatives and other organisations;
- Launch of the Hybrid Intelligence portfolio for the creation of a dynamic prize fund.